Friedman JCC Member of the Month
Please meet: Bob Kopec
What attracted you to our center?
Gary was kind enough to give the Rotary Club a tour of the center and we were all very impressed on what it offers to the community. It was very welcoming, and it was great to know that center welcomes everyone. “Center for Everyone.”
What are your likes and interest here?
The center is bright, very welcoming, extremely clean, and the staff is very friendly. To me, it was very convenient for me to join and to work out at the center.
What motivates you to work out/train?
The ageing process (laughing)! I have always enjoyed working out over the years. I’ve adjusted my workout routines since I’ve become older, and the fitness center meets all of my needs.
Fun fact about yourself?
• I ran many marathons
• I could say the alphabet backwards
• I know all 50 states in alphabetical order
• I know all the U.S. Presidents in order
• I’ll be Celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary on 9/11!
• Volunteer at Sara’s Table
• Donated 120 pints of blood through the American Red Cross