**As of June 2, 2021**
Your child’s health is our number one priority! Our Goal for this Summer is to provide a Safe, Fun, Healthy and Quality Camp experience. Our Health & Safety Plan reflects guidance provided by the CDC, ACA (American Camping Association) and guidelines by the PA Department of Health. We will continue to monitor and update our plan as needed. We will also provide a link to this guidance for all families to review.
1. Health Screenings will be required for each camper and staff two weeks prior to their first session at camp.
2. Each Parent / Guardian / Employee will be required to sign a COVID-19 Release Waiver.
3. Social distancing at day camp will look different than the common practice of maintaining six feet of distance between individuals.
4. The camp social distancing guidelines are as follows:
● Lunches, Swimming and Activities will be staggered to limit the mixing of campers and staff.
● Staff will encourage hand washing before and after each activity.
● Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the facility.
● Each Camper will have their temperature taken at the drop off point.
● Persons who have a fever of 100.40 (38.00C) or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted to camp. Parents will be encouraged to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and to keep them home when they are sick.
● The camp director advises parents of campers with weakened immune systems or certain medical conditions to discuss the child’s activities and any extra precautions needed for a camper with a physician. The CDC advises mask wearing and social distancing for children with weakened immune systems.
● Vaccinated staff members are not required to wear masks. Campers and unvaccinated staff will be required to wear masks on the bus and indoors and outdoors when in close proximity or in large gatherings where social distancing is not possible.
● Boxed Lunches will be available for weekly purchase, or you may pack your campers’ lunch. We will not have cafeteria style lunch.
● If a camper develops a temperature or signs of illness while at camp, they will be taken to the office to be isolated, to ensure the safety of all the children and staff.
● Parent/Guardian will be contacted and will need to pick up their child within 1 hour.
● High Touch Point Areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day by our maintenance staff.
● Daily after camp, an outside cleaning company will come in to conduct thorough cleaning.
*Policies and Procedures are subject to change due to updates from the CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health