Here’s the details:
- Sign ups will begin November 14th and end December 14th. (Space Is Limited)
Girls and Boys Pre-K through 6th Grade.
- Practice begins the week of January 9th and run through February 23rd. Practices will be one hour per week. Monday, Tuesday or Thursday Evenings depending on the team your placed.
- Regular Games are Saturday’s from January 21st – February 25th.
- Play-off Games – Grades 3rd to 6th – March 4th
- Certified Coaches, Certified PIAA Officials, and professional basketball trainers
- Mandatory Player Evaluations For Every Player; Saturday December 10th 8:30-10:30, December 12th, 13th 5-7pm. Each Player Must Attend One Evaluation (Takes Approx. 20 minutes)
- New for 2023 – Team Divisions for School / Travel Teams (Divisions Boys & Girls 3-4th Grade & 5-6th Grade)
- Contact Doug Miller to enter your team or for more information at 570-824-4646 Ext 214
Please email questions to:
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment to help student athletes develop into not only better basketball players, but also good people!! #ourskyislimitless
Meet our Coaches
Coach Darnell Ford
Founder of My Sky Elite
- 4 years Assistant Varsity Girls Coach where he was the head of player development and helped them to conference and district championships
- 10 + years AAU / Travel Basketball Head Coach for Girls and Boys 4th-12th grade
- 10 + years as Skill Development Coach where he coached 1,000 student athletes, 3 McDonalds All American nominees and ten 1,000 + point scorers. Coach Ford has had over 30 players go on to play at various levels of collegiate basketball.
- 4+ years Point 3 Basketball Alpha Trainer. This is an exclusive group as there are only 27 worldwide.
- 8+ years Tournament, Camp & Clinic Director
Coach Doug Miller
- 15 years High School Basketball Coaching Experience
- 2012 Wyoming Valley Conference Coach of The Year
- 2011-2012 Lead the Dallas Mountaineers to their first Wyoming Valley Conference Boys Basketball Championship in school history.
- 15+ years AAU / Travel Coach
- 20 years Directing Youth Basketball Leagues, Camps, Clinics and Tournaments
- Certified Player Development Coach – Impact Basketball