$25 Single Space $45 Double Space
Email Sharon Matylewicz for Registration Forms.
1. The following articles may not be sold or exchanged:
Fire arms of any kind (whether real or replica), components for firearms, ammunition, explosives, and/or any other type of weapon, flammables, unauthorized foods (prepared or otherwise), beverages of any kind, any material which might be objectionable to family clientele, and petitions of any nature are forbidden.
2. Management reserves the right to restrict or prohibit the sale of merchandise as directed by local, county and state & federal enforcement agencies.
The Marketplace management reserves the right at any time to prohibit certain additional items from being sold, swapped, exchanged, or distributed.
3. Each selling area is not to exceed the space provided and 8 feet in front of the area. Sellers are not permitted to sell, distribute, or exchange items outside the selling area. All displays are to be set up as not to constitute a hazard or nuisance to the public.
4. Each seller agrees to keep his/her own space clean and shall be responsible for any damage to theater property. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, boxes or cartons on JCC grounds. Up to $300.00 fine.
5. No auctioneering.
6. The use of P.A. systems or bull horns is not permitted.
7. Area and parking lot must be vacated by 3:00 PM
Set up 8:00AM – Marketplace Hours: 9:00 AM-3:00PM
Participants must provide their own tables and tents.
NOTE: The Friedman JCC is a Non-Smoking campus therefore NO SMOKING WILL BE PERMITTED IN CRAFTER TENTS
The Friedman Jewish Community Center – The Center For Everyone
The Center For Everyone
About | Join | Donate | Contact | Special Events | eNews Signup | Volunteer | Make A Payment | Fitness Center | Fitness Classes | For Seniors | Programs | Camp | Camp Yearbook | Illuminations | Calendar