- Open Fridays: 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Friendly “shopping” atmosphere
- Served 1,782 hungry individuals in 2018
- Monetary & In-Date Food Donations always welcome
- Supported in part by: The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Northeast Pennsylvania Regional Food Bank, CEO-People Helping People
- Looking forward to offering produce from our planned community garden
*Curbside only due to COVID-19 mandates.
Food pantry regulations are the same:
• Proof of ID for family members
• Declared income.
We will fill out all necessary forms.
Additionally, Sara’s Table seeks volunteers to help with food distribution. to assist with greeting patrons, filing monthly paperwork, filling grocery bags, moving stock, helping patrons, and selecting food items. Those in need and those who are interested in volunteering can contact Barbara Sugarman.