- Open Fridays: 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Friendly “shopping” atmosphere
- Served 1,782 hungry individuals in 2018
- Monetary & In-Date Food Donations always welcome
- Supported in part by: The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Northeast Pennsylvania Regional Food Bank, CEO-People Helping People
- Looking forward to offering produce from our planned community garden
*Curbside only due to COVID-19 mandates.
Food pantry regulations are the same:
Proof of ID for family members, declared income. We will fill out all necessary forms.
Those in need and those who are interested in volunteering can contact Barbara Sugarman.