Finding new interests and diversions through volunteering can be fun, relaxing and energizing.
Sometimes a volunteer experience can lead to something never even thought about or it may even help discover a new hobby or interest.
Volunteering is a brilliant way to get life experience and give back to your community. Here are some volunteer opportunities that might be of interest to you:
- Serve as a coach or referee
- Reading to children
- Mentor youth
- Collect, prepare, distribute food for our Food Pantry
- Serving food in our Congregate Meal Program
- Seeking sponsors for an upcoming fundraiser
- Provide counseling
- Provide general office services
- Running errands
- Provide professional or management assistance, including serving on a committee
- Providing legal, technical, or financial services